Let Leek In Let Leek In

Another Axe Movie

Still lives up to the name, also you've improved on the Animation, Kudos on that.

Thanks :)

[SG] 3RD RAVE!!! [SG] 3RD RAVE!!!

Hell Yah!

One of your best works Axe, I'm glad you came out with the new Rave. I was expecting it this month but not this soon but glad you came out with it and your style has changed a bit.

Need less too say Axe, Good job from Tess.

lol thanks tess.

[SG]-Happy Bday Tesseract [SG]-Happy Bday Tesseract

Thanks guys =)

Thanks for the love, I appreciate it dearly and yet I didn't know this was out on Newgrounds but I still appreciate the love. Circle was right through the joke of the sister would of been funnier to see but I love it still since of the messege.

Thanks guys.
~Tess

FireShades responds:

Hey, it's no problem.

Not Dead Not Dead

The movie had better parts than others mostly Mr. Goat compared to the grave stone part and to the pathetic orgy scene which was utterly pitiful to say the least on the frames and usage of pixels.

6/10. Also...Shades Gang owns you.

TheShadesGay responds:

Shades gang is a bunch of failtures

Super shorts! Super shorts!

A bit more work.

Well. To be blunt the flash was quite well...better than most things that are the judgement stage but this flash needs a bit more actionscripting help. you see when you press the "M" button(Should be marked Menu" takes you back the newgrounds loader screen which is a big problem indeed.

The CCs humble beginnings The CCs humble beginnings

Amusing.

This was utterly one of the best Clock Crew flashes I've seen besides camping trip but had that same style in both which I like of course. Also the menu was fantastic on how you made it and the effects of the closing credits plus as a bonus you put in your group's own original music.

Probley one of the better style I enjoy of the Clock Crew's flashes. Oh by the way did you happen actually get the flash program picture when it was out in '01? It looked that way with the simple designs and layer buttons.

RupeeClock responds:

Actually, I downloaded an old version of the program called LifeSwif or FutureSplash, and took a screenshot.

Shades Life No.1 Shades Life No.1

Amusing.

That was very amusing axe, though I was a bit pushed off when I saw the store scene since it was a bit off and looked liked you put in a 15 minute effort compared to the house scene with your choice of blurring.

AxeShades responds:

less, actually. I copied and pasted it from one of my past animations- taking an astounding 10 seconds!

Charlie & the LOL Factory Charlie & the LOL Factory

Wow...um..wow

That was amusing as hell...and yet I'm still not get the Oompa Loompa mexican joke since it does escape me. Ah well good job..yet I did LOL at almost everything..HEY LOOK I made a Pun and A funny!

FaltaViva responds:

Indeed you did! :O

CC2 - Shades Gang sux CC2 - Shades Gang sux

Right...

Your style is poor and as well your animation was very glitchy as well. Besides SG isn't harming anyone so leave us alone....

KnottsberryClock2 responds:

FUX U SG IS A BUTNCH OF 12 CRY BABEBY 12 YEAR ODLS GO BAK TO PRESCHOOL U FAGG0T

[SG] All Your Base [SG] All Your Base

Good Job Axe!

That was easily one of our better flashes and you animated it so well I'm very impressed I hope you dish out more flashes for us.

~Tesseract.